.

.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Stop Waste Your Holiday!

         Yoyooo~~ new post in middle of freakly hot day ><. Happy Holiday guys~~ fuh! Finally end of class! >w< and one month of holiday. I have to tell you guys, my holiday always be the same like before. My mom is a doctor and my father is a teacher in UNUD univ, they don't have so much time to holiday, there's no holiday for them and... they never take me to holiday place like the other do, what a pity T_T. And they don't let me going out by myself too or with my friends, They do trust my Junior High's friend like Apsari, Igit, Cindy, Diana (girlband!! >w<) but not with my SHS's friend, they even not trust my boyfriend, actually me too, haha~ :3
          But still, in holiday there's so many thing to do :( my extra have to make a 'Buku Pengurus' to our senior, I was one of the coordinator. I'm a Leo, I've instinct to be a leader or... you can say a liltle bossy ^^" #eaaaa. I'm the one who planed all of our photoshot (there's alot --") and tell the other coordinator, X3-X4 (my class of  coordination). Sometimes I got mad cause they don't want to listen what I'm saying and got  angry like a dino~~ I know it's holiday, everyone want to take a rest or something else in their holiday, include me. I'm tired too, I'm a game addict, I wanna paly games more than anything. But I do have a time to take care about it. So please, appreciate me a liltle guys :) I oftenly say a liltle sarcasm words to them (you should remember me that I'm a Leo, I got angry easily XD ), and realised I was too much, I'm really sorry guys. I just don't want to make our seniors angry again, cause we're 'gabeng' in everything, they're too kind, see they got angry like that mean we're really sucks :( but... thanks~~ our photoshoot all done!! yeyeyeye~~ XD (except the senior photoshoot).
               Let's move on to the other stories~~ as what the previous post said, I climbed Lempuyang Montain with all 36th generation of trisma. It was very very a tiring day but fun as well too. We took alot of pictures, here XD

best couple in the class >w<

please excuse my weird face



our photo model XD


biasain aja boleh kok --'

what the.. -__-


gayy!!!!


both of them are boys -__-


love this one :)

hell yeah~~ we're young XD

sorry for my  weird 'not ready' face -__-

SEGA

what a view :)

we made it, we're on the top XD

bapak guru~~~

on the top~



my favorite XD

can't you be normal in one day bandemi XD

            There's alot of memories at that time ;D. Okay let's move on again, my sister just got accteped in UNS (Sebelas Maret Univ) in Solo, she have to re-registration and find a nice place to live. Usually just my father will go with her but now, my mom want to join too, I think she wanna relax for a few days. It's embarrassing to say but.. I've never leave Bali before. As you know my parents are so busy, They won't go anywhere if that's not important. So... I decided to come with them, it's my first time. Of course I'm so happy and imagine something cool.
              But, I think I was expect too much. It's just Yogya and Solo, just small cities. For me Bali is much better than them (sorry ><). But people in Solo are so kind, and polite too. They wear clothes that not show their body so much. And the weather is cooler than in Bali. I don't go to many place cause it's just for less than 2 days. 


yoyooo~

jjk face :8D

:3

>w<

selca~~

random photos in my tab, >w<







okay mom, you got me -__-


my face~~ I'm a slander ghost~ :D

seriously mom~~ stop being a paparazzi

awww~ so romantic ;D





I played with my mom, imagine someone was search for me in station but I already in the train (like korean drama), and here the photo , can't stop laughing!! XD

-PART 2 He finally found me and we have a short chat about how much I love him XD

-PART 3 I text him that I'll comback soon~~

-PART 4 but he reply my text with ' I LOVE U' XD~~~

-PART 5 my father found out it and I've to break up with him -the end XD

yoo~ jogja~


my weirdo face ><

There's a pura in UNS :o


FK UNS :)
           
           Yeah~ so that's my fast holiday, I'm planning to do diet on this holiday , support me, kay? ;) bye~~ thanks for reading my blog :D

1 comment:

  1. i'm really impressed with the design of your blog !! can we make an appointment someday ? teach me how to create a awesome blog :) and i am very curious with your journey to solo and want to ask something related to medicine UNS.
    note : i'm envy with your english wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete