.

.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hibiki Touya Profile

       Yo night all, new post already ^^' . Actually I just came from my school tradition (yah.. you can say that is tradition ^^''), in every end of class, my school always hiking to a montain, and this year is Lempuyang Montain. It was tiring but fun, I'll post about it later. Cause, today, I'm gonna post about a very handsome cosplayer in Japan or a Japanese *lol, her name is Touya Hibiki *yey~ I know, I know I called her a 'handsome' person eventhough she's a girl, cause she really is! XD

to.. touya-sama! XD

       I don't really have any information to tell about, but I 'll tell you what I know and good websites, official or not afficial about her, kay? ;) 

                              Name            : Touya Hibiki
                              Birthday        : 11 November 1994
(I'm not sure with the year but, there's a fansite said that she's  19y.o this year)
                              Nationality      : Japannese (Japan)
                              Blood type      : B
       Hansamu desu ne~ :3 hehe, as you know she's a cosplayer or I have to say, she's a famous cosplayer. She's oftenly attent to anime or manga event, as a special guest. And the presently she'll attent at 'Comic Party 54th in Bangkok', with Raiku-san. 
official banner
  They've made a video message for us, but unfortunately, it's non-subtitle, wuah~ I can't speak Japanese ><.
 I think the event'll hold on 13-14 June (look at touya's hand -_-)
 On her official facebook (the admin isn't her but they have permission to manage it) has written that she really interesting in green tea, Kanto Event (?), cat and playing in water (kawaii ne~). Maybe we should check her 'sugoi' photos, here :)
you're too mean Yun-san T_T
 
is she really a girl? -_-
best yaoi couple(?)
I never read 'prince of tennis' before, but I think I will *_*
kise-kuuunnn!!
<3
she really know, what meaning of  'sexiness' are *_*
kise-kun desuka? wuah~ >///<
ottoke, so love this photo
         My eyes so clean now *plak, hehe calm  guys I'm not yuri T_T. Well if you want to know aboit her I'll give you some website that I know here :)

Official
Non-official
Wolrd Cosplay
(I think it's official but there's not any confirmation)
(a fanmade, I don't really like to say he/she is a faker, its photos're good!)
      Well I think it's enough for today, thanks for reading my blog guys :)
http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/0743b896d25011e2a3e722000a9f09d0_7.jpg
she replied my mention!!! >< I don't understand what she's talking about but I love it :)

1 comment: