.

.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pictures of My Life

            Yey~ finnally new post :D well,tomorrow I going to do my task about 'making your own film', for english task (I'm gonna be a director :D), so I just going to tell ya story of my life with pictures that I've taken (or my friend ^^') so it's gonna be a short post :)

last saturday,I went to korean gath, and this one was my favorite cover dance,there's a boys dance like a girl XD

lol, bandemi's face ^^'

well,it's a candid but I love it XD

LOVE THIS ONE XDD

I'm on hanbok :)


love this one (:
candid,taken by bandemi ><

we took this photo after sosiologi test,lol us



oh man,candid again -,-

your bestfriend never let you do stupid things... alone XD

candid for bandemi :DD

suddenly something funny happend,and we mess our pose, but,I forget what's that --'

No comments:

Post a Comment