.

.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'll Missing You Raccoon Boys..

          I know it's late to talk about this but.. until now I'm still can't believe Raccoon Boys got eliminated. Seriously.. I never been so addicted with a groub that even not officially debut yet. Raccoon Boys really made my day, I know it's kinda weird if I say in this way, but, seriuosly, every single time I always think what they are going to do on the next performance. And now.. I can't think on that way again, hah~ I lost :'


Raccoon Boys last performance wasn't really good, the 'so hot' one was better than this. But, It doesn't mean it's not a great performance, it is! just not the best. that's all! Raccoon Boys still have bigger potensial than BangY****, I mean, the winner of this show will debut soon on the agency that they already chosen, right? (YG,SM, or JYP). He's only 12 y.o, its too young, I'm pretty sure if they let ye*** debut at that age, he will end like cutie groub 'G-story', do you know them? no? excacly!


I'm still remember the first time I saw their performance (Like this) it was really good, I like them so much after that, I follow their fanbase on twitter, facebook, tumlr, stalking their Youtube account, twitter, instagram even its a protected account (who knows they will unprotect it). I'm change into a 'yandere' girl when I stalking their life (ukekekeke).






On the top 10 (live broadcast) I felt like something missing from them, their music still good to hear but.. I don't feel want to download it, I mean it's just like that, the end! if you listen again and again you'll get bored, and I do. Brian shin can't hit high notes for many times make me feel more scared to watch it. I'm not korean and Indovision (Indonesian television cabel) just broadcast episodes 2 weeks ago from now. So.. I have to watch it on youtube with korean language without any translate at all, It was the hardest time, cause I can't understand anything from what they said >< but I still love to watch it.



 






Still remember 'All-IP' cf? It's too bad cause minsuk can't come to participate again ><













When I watch their last performance, seriously.. I cry. I'm so sad but I don't know what should I do >< I keep telling myself I will listen to their new music soon, but it didn't help at all. Until I write this I'm still feel lost. I hope God have a better purpose for them :) Ah.. I have good news for you brian and mckay unprotected their youtube here for the link






Raccoon Boys Last performance :')

-Good Bye Love, I'll Missing You

No comments:

Post a Comment