.

.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

After Holiday

             Hola everyone,long time no see~ (I always say that --). There's so many stories I want to tell ya. Shall we start it? :) First,on last Tuesday,my english teacher called Mr.Wira hold a cute refreshing game, since that day was our first meeting after holiday.The game is about to know classmate's opinion and advice about us, we ever did this game at Budi Pekerti lesson but we still exciting to do it again. And,I have ten respondens on my paper, maybe because we have to write it in english, the words was standard. want to know? here :)

Opinion : Bad girl
Advice : Good girl 
(what the .. --')

Opinion : Grumpy
Advice : I think you should be kind
(I never think I'm a grumpy person,but okay lah ><)

Opinion : You should be kind 
Advice : :v
(Your opinion is an advice --')

Opinion : kind,cute,beautiful,short :p care,shy,strong hehe :)
Advice : You should be more trust me :D and be more confident
(thanks ^^ )

Opinion : You have a nice voice baby <3
Advice : I heard that as a friendly voice, so keep that voice XD
(Best advice ever XD )

Opinion : Dilligent 
Advice : Keep calm
(well,thanks..)

Opinion : You're so cute,friendly and you're also a smart girl
Advice : Be a good friend :)
(Thanks for calling me a smart girl ^^)

Opinion : Smart
Advice : like to answer
(Your advice isn't an advice,it's my behavior,but thanks)

Opinion : beautiful,smart,kind 
Advice : must be more calm
(I'll be calmer than before ><)

Opinion : Hello trisna :p your voice so lemited :D very kind
Advice : keep smile and longlast w/ eka :D PJ! please give mi tax anniversary
(thanks sukma)

         What cute answer from my classmates ^^,mostly their advices were 'you should be kind',am I not kind for you? okay,it's your right to say I'm not kind enough to be your friend. But I'm a normal person,I can get angry too if there is something mess up with me,I never tried to act different in front of you or the others friend, I never distinguish if you're my bestfriend or my boyfriend, I treat them all with same way. It's just dependent what you treat me like. If you respect me,I'll respect you too and if you're not,I won't too. I don't care if you're older than me or what. But I always take my commitment. I'm a girl with so many commitments in my hands. :)
               The next story is one of my favorite korean boyband,Boyfriend! they'll comeback soon yey~~ you know,I bought their 'Janus' album for Rp 185.000 and now they'll realised a new one. Sorry guys but,I think I won't buy that one --' Their new title is 'I Yah' Have you seen the teaser? here if you don't :)

Kwangmin's hair is purple? oh man it's crazy I can't wait for that XD

                       And INFINITE's first sub groub! INFINITE H will debut soon,the teaser was cool,I like it so much :D here!
can't wait :3

I think thats all for today,thanks for reading my blog :) bye~

best moment when he did this to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment