.

.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Childhoods

             Aloha~long time no see my dearest blog :*.Today is wednesday,and I don't have any plan for today.When I was a elementary student usually,from 8 am I'll play with my neighbors until my parents told me to go home.Now everything changed,It start from I'm in middle school.Yeah~ you know lah,puberty period can changed everything.Now when I'm a high school student I miss that time so bad :'(,seriously,I miss the time when there's nothing to think except what game to play tommorow or what food I should eat for lunch.Even I miss my liltle neigbors so bad(they're younger than me),I miss the time when we play together.When I borrow my father hard disk I found my old photos with them,it was so cute.It's look like no sin in our face. 


miss this time :'

hehe,I can't stop laughing when I saw this photos,I remember when we still keep in touch we always says that we're bestfriend forever who can't separated eventhough god wants it.Now everything really changed.When I was in 9 grade my neighbors add me on the facebook.It's was terrible when I saw her name on the facebook for the first time, "Jayanti Chubbyy Xii They-Thii" I write it excactly same from her.I think she still in 'alay period' --' grow up kids I beg you :')
There's so many photos about my childhoods in my father's hard disk,Now I know why he never let me use this hard disk,I afraid I'll delete all of these embarrassing photos.But, I won't dad,cause these photos have a lot of memories in them. :').Want to see my happy childhoods photos? sure I'll upload them 

with pradnyani,we're in same high school now :D

omg,do I look like that when I was elementary? --'



with ma grantparents and my lovely brother

what am I doing there? sleep? --'

my neighbors :'(

pak wayan,he's cs in my elementary school,such a good guy.love u pak :')

my sister when she was in JHS

eat after scout *lol

no wonder she's so smart right now ^^;

omg,is he my brother? so cute~~ :D

before pray

*lol

miss the time when we used crayon together :)

I told you,I'm a good student :D

thanks bro

*wtf

I don't know excacly when this photo taken --'
hah~ I love my childhood so much,more than now.I hate being teenager,it's better if we're forever young :D but YOYO (you only young once).My childhoods was amazing,and I love it.If I can,I want to thank god cause give me a such good live like this.I was so grateful for all blesses from You.Once again thanks :)
Okay I think that's all for today,thanks for reading my blog :)

biggest collaboration ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment