.

.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Just Love Good Music!!

             Hi~ another useless post again.Hehe,today is Saturday,and I already have so many schedule for tommorow and the next day.How are you guys? :) After last post about YTF Legacy,now I wanted to post about my day again*yey .I love to listen to the music so damn much,like.. I just can't live without music.
Some people said to me,that I just listened to korean music cause their look.But I'm not! I loved korean music because their songs are good,and just love it.Yeah maybe sometimes their look affected me a liltle,but..seriously don't judge like that.It's kinda sucks for me.Mostly,my friends in JHS,thought that I'm a master about korean pop (let's just called it,kpop),and we'll have a sucks conversation like this :

my friend        : "hey trisna,have you heard INFINITE's new song? it's cool doesn't?"
me                  :"Really? I haven't listen it yet"
my friend        :"HAH??!! you haven't? omg,are you a INSPIRIT? (INFINITE's fans called INSPIRIT)

              Like.., what the f^ck! I can't stay in front of my laptop and browsing about kpop all day long.I'm not like you,who have much time just for check one korean website which you know that from me! Don't you remmember who introduced kpop to you.Please don't act like you know kpop before that me and more than me.Are you trying to be sucks in front of me? bitch please!
              And for the others who said I just love kpop because the singers look,I told you I'm not! I love to listen Girls Generation's songs.So,it means I'm a lesbian? haha! your bad,I have a boyfriend!! and for the other friends who keep give me a question like "are you still a kpoper?you never active in korean forum again" the answer is "I am" ,I mean,active in every kpop group's forum doesn't mean you're a real kpoper.You can't support them by give the other fans a topic for discussed and make a fanwar by that stupid thread.Just buy their albums as much as you can *lol
               Well,I know my words kinda unreasonable,but seriously man..I'm really mad right here.Never ask me the same questions again! and.. I never listen a song because that song is popular,I listen it because it's good.If the song that I think is a good music is popular,that's just an accident.So want to know which song I loved so much? Here it's! :)

They both are my favorite in each group,love their voice so much :*

Leader of INFINITE make a solo career,and the song was cool his voice is so soft 
and the meaning of the song is good too.
YTF Legacy again,the song was amazing.yah.. you know girls,love nice guy but in bad way :D
for ma biasXD
another song from K.Will,his voice is great I love all of his songs
I don't really like japanese song,but this one is the coolest song I've heard
I know this one is follow up song from INFINITIZE but I love this more than the chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment