.

.

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Life Update: Quarter Life Crisis

 hii~ it's finally official.. Trisna is a doctor and a 24 y.o young adult. Damn, now if we ACTUALLY think about it.. it's been a really long way for me to be at this point. All the manic and depressed episodes I have been thru just to get those two letters in front of my name, "dr.". I'm not a bright person but man.. I have to say I was really sad to know my UKMPPD score. So I am that stupid, lol. I can't say that I did my best.. cuz I didn't, lol, but I make efforts more than I usual so it's still pretty upsetting.

I have been thinking about the future and the past lately... all the possibilities, all the chances I didn't take, everything. It makes me so anxious for some reason, the words "I'm not ready for the real world" keep appearing from my mouth. Indeed I'm not ready..  but, have we ever been actually ready for new challenges in life? My internship would be in November, and I have to know where would I go after that. I'm so scared about what would happen with my life. 

How could people my age know what they want to do in life..:") hahhh~~ I just can't stop thinking about it tbh. Hopefully, one day, when the future Trisna read this post again, she would laugh and think, "you got nothing to worry dear, let God take the control cuz the future you are doing so damn fine".

No comments:

Post a Comment