.

.

Friday, June 13, 2014

My First Story Profile (Japanese Band)

                     Holaa~~ Today's post will be different from the others! lol, not really actually. Today I gonna talk about my new obsession band, and they are not from South Korea. Well, nowadays I kinda bored with those Korean boy band. They give the same feels in every their comeback ._. (not bashing) you know.. their songs mostly about love and I kinda sick of it. Because it's a pop song, I got bored easily after listen to it for times, and it sounds like plastic sometimes. If you feel the same way like me, you really have to read this post :)
                      Okay, so, I officially fall in love with One Ok Rock! their songs like... AWESOME. I recommend all of their songs (my fave is C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h) A few days ago I finally know that Taka (vo) has a little brother named Hiroki who run a band too (My First Story). Nah.. actually I accidentally found their official twitter account and thinks the face kinda bit cute, after I listened to their songs, the vocalist's voice sounds like Taka, and I finally know he (the vocalist of my first story) is Taka's little brother. I tried to find everything about MFS but there not much, probably because they debut on 2012. So here we are, I'm trying my best to find their informations. (I'm not doing One Ok Rock because there are too many sites that  talk bout it already ._.)

 

             They formed in 2011 located in Shibuya, Japan by Hiro is the vocalist of the group (He is the younger brother of ONE OK ROCK's vocalist Taka), Nob is the bassist of the group (Also member of the band fromus), Sho is one of the guitarists of the group (Also member of the band fromus), Teru is one of the guitarists of the group, Masack is the drummer of the group (Also member of the band fromus) as members. Their first debut album was released on April 4, 2012 entitled 「MY FIRST STORY」under the Label “Intact Records”.

Discography
MFS-the last round story-cvr
The Last Round Story
[Album] • 3 July, 2013 • 3 tracks
Tracklist
1. 最終回STORY
2. EXPERIENCE
3. 「花」 -0714-

MFS-the story of my life-cvr
THE STORY IS MY LIFE
[Album] • 6 February, 2013 • 8 tracks
Tracklist:
1. preservation
2. The Reason
3. The Story is my Life
4. Gift
5. Lose your mind
6. Silence Word
7. Where come from…
8. Deserve!!


ALBUM
My First Story
Released: April 4, 2012
Track-listing:
1.) Institution
2.) Bullet Radio
3.) Second Limit
4.) Warning
5.) Awake
6.) Still
7.) Calling You
8.) Take it Back



 

Members Profile
(probably not really accurate, because the trusted sources are too minim)
 
Moriuchi Hiroki (vo)
Jan.25th.1994

the white shirt one
Nob (Bassist)
Oct.14th.1987

 
Tsuchiya Sho (guitarist)
March.28th. 1984

 
Nishizawa Teruki (guitarist)
May. 28th. 1992

 
Kojima Masaki (drummer)
 Jan. 03rd. 1988

well that's all that I can give to you. I know it's not much because they just debuted few years ago, so yeah.. ;_; Anyway, thanks for reading my blog, it hits 17.500 views already >w< /kya kya/ bye~ I will post something later!
my fave!


Sources: 
Some Fanpages on Facebook 
Official Websites

1 comment:

  1. Thats nice post. I also like One ok Rock
    and ofc MFS
    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete