.

.

Friday, April 4, 2014

25-Things-You-Don't-Know-About-Me

                Okay so first of all I saw one of my blogger friends post something like " 25 things about me that you don't know" , and... I think that is fun to do. So here we are.... ;)

  1. I like to lead something, I like to be called "leader" or something like that. Actually, I just don't like to see something NOT well organized.
  2. I enjoy to hang out with my middle school friends more than my high school friends, even though I rarely hang out.
  3. I'm picky to insert songs to my mobile phone. There are only 47 songs in my mobile, I will listen them for times and delete it when I bored.
  4. I bored easily, especially for bullshits.
  5. I don't have any boyfriends and not interest to take part on dating yet.
  6. I hate it when people pretend they know me more than myself because it's so fucking not true.
  7. I HATE KOREABOO!
  8. I really mean when you annoy me.
  9. I don't watch K-Drama because too easy to quess and full of bullshits, I prefer anime.
  10. I never cry when I hurt physically but I cry a lot when my mind hurt.
  11. I love revenge more than Ice Cream.
  12. I really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really can not stand awkward conversation.
  13. When I'm angry I never think before I speak, and a lot of people hurt because of it.
  14. I love to eat, It's hard for me to diet, I don't want to gain weight.
  15. I prefer YG artist more than SM. Because, SM only play save and it is boring.ew
  16. I jealous with my sister because she has everything, our father's love, beautiful face, even my friends.
  17.  I don't speak much with my Father, it seems awkward so I ignore him for many times
  18. I love my mom more than anything.
  19. I prefer to sleep at home more than hang out to places at the weekend.
  20. I'm kind of people who open internet only for watch random videos on Youtube.
  21. I have more 300+ comics but only have 28 novels.
  22. I love BL, yaoi, hentai or something pervert. But I don't like yuri, maybe because I'm fucking straight.
  23. I see it, I want it, I have to get it.
  24. I have 1 facebook, 1 blog, 1 youtube channel, 1 instagram, 1 line, but 14 twitter accounts.
  25.  I don't have real social live in my life.  I'm still living with my parents, they paid for everything that I need. So, I think it's my task to do everything that they told me to. They want me to be a doctor so I have to do my best for it. I really want to attend every events that my friends told me to, birthday party, hangout, tirta yatra and anything else, I really do! It's really hurt when my friends said that I'm careless and don't think our friendship is important. it's not true, I really want to go, I really do! but I can't, that is the problem. So please don't say something like that anymore, it is easy for you to speak because you are NOT me, you don't know a fucking single thing about my family. Then shut up your fucking mouth because it piss me off.

1 comment: