.

.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

5, 6, 7 !!

       Yooo~ another adventure story about this lil girl! :D today wasn't a very good day I think, my mum and big sis fight for some reasons, and one of them is that stupid BAKA person. I don't know why but I start to hate him nowdays ><. But... thanks God 3 days before, was the best moments of my life (you cloud say one of them ^^''). Let's start from July 5, 2013, that day was an event that I really want to attend, it called BJE (Bali Japan Expo) a very big thanks for bandemi who told and accompany me to BJE. It was first day of BJE so there wasn't many stands or cosplayer. We went to obake (Ghost House) and I've to say this, it wasn't very scary .-. but still it's alot of fun there. Ah and I brought Kuroko Tetsuya doll from KnB. The cutest thing that I have ever had. I hope someone give me Ciel Phantomhive doll for my birthday ^^''. Onegaishimasu? XD

quite expensive, for this small I have to paid 30k rupias ._.

           Okay Let's move one to the next day. It was July 6, 2013. I was in big dilema at that time. Cause, that day was final day of BJE which mean, there'll be many stands and cosplayers for sure and.. SEGA's farewell party as well (I think it can't called as a party ^^'). I really do want to come to all of them, but I can't, cause that were in the same day. So I've to chose. And finally I chose... *jreng jreng* SEGA's farewell party. It was hurt at that time cause I can't see cosplayer that I really want to see. But I did, calm down myself, I mean SEGA's farewell party will be the last time forever and there'll be BJE next year and the next year again (not because I already paid for the party, money is nothing for me *seriously). 
            Because of the they (my classmates) keep to change the time of that farewell I got angry and write anything in my mind.I'm B blooded, I have a very short temper.
             
                    Anyway I went to BJE 2nd day for awhile and take a few photos there, The cosplayers were awsome! :D


I've to argue with my sister to take a picture with this bird *what the --"

I wonder how it feels to wear such  cloth

favorite cosplayer XD
my sis crazy about him ><

                     And here, ma photos at SEGA's farewell party


with mulyani and kartika XD

please excuse my weird face ><


with emakkk~~ :D

sorry, my mouth is full! ;D

I was cheking for the song and someone take this candid photo, --''



gomene for this one ekak .-.

my fav so far XD


try to spot me :D

TIGAAA!! XD
              
              That night was so good, but I think we prepare the food too long, so I don't really hungry after the food is ready ^^'' You can say, that night was the last time SEGA together (so sad><) yah.. even there're still a few people who can't come, but it was fun for sure :) 
                Okay Let's move on to the next story, at July 7,2013 was the first time I come to a concert! (mini concert actually) I met S4! omg.. they're so cool! as you know that I'm a big fan of korean boyband. And I think alot of people in Indonesia think on that way too. Made so many boyband-boyband Indo who are not qualified. But.. they're sure different! They sing well while they dance. All of them can sing well, for everyone said that Athur can't sing, I have to deny it! he can sing for sure!
                They start with 'driving me crazy' performance which make us scream like a shit! I did scream alot too ^^'' The stage was so close with us which make us can grab their feet when they're near (I'm not interest with that but I'm afraid someone will do that ><). I took alot of photos~~ here take a look :)














                The event called 'K-pop Vaganza' and held on Bhumiku (not sure what is that), there're a dance and sing comepetion on it (in the event). I've alil crush on one of the cover dance team, its name is Rename it. We've met for the fifth times (I think), they always attend kind of korean gath.We took pictures together too~~ ah.. and I took a picture with SE (the second winner) as well.  here ^^


congrat misstick :)


with SE ><

rename it in da house~~
well I think that's all for today, actually I wrote this post since July 8, but at that time I lost my mood and didn't finish it, and finish it today haha ;D thanks for reading guys :)

I started drawing again nowdays, what do ya think? :P










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try to go to Jak-Japan (Jakarta-Japan) Matsuri, or AFA (anime festival). There's a lot awesome cosplayers for sure!

    ReplyDelete