.

.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

SISTAR19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer

           Night all,how was your day? my day was.. yah.. nothing special. My mother wants me to take a chemistry course after my club/extra activity. What a tiring day,I arrived at my house at 14.00PM and KIR3 start about 15.00PM,from my house,it takes 30 minutes to my school,after that my course strated at 18.30PM and finised at 20.00PM.Omg I don't have time for relaxing my body. So I decided to turn on my laptop and browsing a liltle bit for my study (I have so many works to do><) yah.. I decided to finish my homeworks. But... it always off from my purpose. I started it with open my social network's account (twitter and facebook) after that with 9gag.com, and end to this blog :D.
            Do you know what I am going to tell you right now? It's about 2 sexy ladies which is my favorite sub-groub. yes,SISTAR19! they're comeback! and it's sooooo coooollll and sexy of course! have you watched it?

 
 and their dance tutorial :D

  some images :) 










 and the best part of the choreography 'butt wipe dance' :)


well,I think it's all night :)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/24996fd1791f86702e7f0a80823b8421/tumblr_mhuq0kOxHf1r6o2jmo2_500.jpg
I hope these body are mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment